Lobster Tail with Truffle Butter
In this fast and easy recipe we cooked some lobster tails marinated with minced garlic, parsley, a pinch of salt and melted Truffles USA White Truffle Butter.
So Juicy and delicious. 😋
- Separate the Meat from the Shell cutting the top first.
- Minced Garlic
- Chop some Parsley
- In a small bowl mix garlic, parsley, salt and melted White Truffle Butter
(Leave some of the Melted Butter for Dipping)
- Marinate The Lobster Tails
- Place in the Oven for 20 min at 425 F.
- Enjoy dipping them in the remaining Truffle Butter
- 4 Lobster Tails
- 3 Garlic Cloves